How to download Oh! My Garden 中文版 1.1 apk for android

How to download Oh! My Garden 中文版 1.1 apk for android



Oh! My Garden 中文版.apk 1.1
Name: Oh! My Garden 中文版.apk
ID: com.akun.mygardenchinese
Version: 1.1
Size: 0 Mb



Oh! My Garden 中文版 Screenshots

How to download Oh! My Garden 中文版 lastet apk for laptop
How to mod Oh! My Garden 中文版 lastet apk for bluestacks
How to get Oh! My Garden 中文版 1.1 unlimited apk for laptop

How to setup Oh! My Garden 中文版 apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Oh! My Garden 中文版 Description

有趣的花园主题游戏,充满了惊喜和挑战,赶快去你的花园里打败毛毛虫将军和他的部下,救出迷路的小狗,除掉那些讨厌的杂草。。。。。。还不赶快出发。
更多惊喜等待你的发掘!

What's new in Oh! My Garden 中文版 1.1

1.添加神秘关卡
2.添加花园模式
3.商店增加种子/花园道具
4.添加新的音效
5.优化程序运行逻辑
Oh! My Garden 中文版 | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download Oh! My Garden 中文版 patch 1.1 APK



Search terms:
How to download Oh! My Garden 中文版 1.1 apk for android
How to use Oh! My Garden 中文版 unlimited apk
How to mod Oh! My Garden 中文版 1.1 apk
How to get Oh! My Garden 中文版 mod apk

Previous Post
Next Post