How to download My Math Class 1.01 mod apk for bluestacks

How to download My Math Class 1.01 mod apk for bluestacks



My Math Class.apk 1.01
Name: My Math Class.apk
ID: com.brunsting.jacob.mymathquiz
Version: 1.01
Size: 0 Mb



My Math Class Screen Preview

How to install My Math Class 1.01 apk for pc
How to download My Math Class 1.01 apk for bluestacks
How to download My Math Class 1.01 apk for laptop

How to setup My Math Class apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Math Class Description

Generate quizzes to improve and evaluate your mathematical abilities in topics like basic arithmetic, adding and subtracting fractions, and algebra.

My Math Class allows you to customize the length, topic, and difficulty of each quiz, making it useful for all ages. Questions range from basic addition problems, to complex algebraic questions with multiple terms and fractions. The user interface is easy to understand, allowing you to efficiently create new quizzes to try. There are hundreds of millions of possible questions so you will never run out of quizzes to do.

My Math Class helps you improve on your existing mathematical skills, no matter what background you have. Whether you are just starting out in elementary school math, or have completed high school and want to continue improving your skills, My Math Class can help you improve on your mathematical abilities that are so critical to daily life.

What's new in My Math Class 1.01

Fixed a crash when generating certain fraction quizzes, changed the name of the app, replaced the cover image
My Math Class | 2 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.5

Download My Math Class patch 1.01 APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Math Class 1.01 unlimited apk for laptop
How to use My Math Class unlimited apk
How to mod My Math Class 1.01 apk
How to get My Math Class lastet apk

Previous Post
Next Post